LCA hirers are many and varied and include the following groups, please contact them directly for more information about their group/activity:
- Acrylic Art Painting Course, held on Wednesday afternoons in Room F3. Please contact Dianna on 07852 911600 or email email@example.com for more details.
- Art Class - The Seasons Art Class, held on Friday mornings in Room G5. Please contact 0203 669 6197 for more information.
- Art Class - Watercolour Art Classes held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday mornings and afternoons in Room G5. Contact Pat Flower on 01737 350580
- ATCS Counselling Courses - different levels of counselling courses on different days of the week. For more information please contact Phil Moring on 0208 337 0186 or log onto the web site: www.atcs.org.uk
- Barn Dance - first Thursday evening of every month. Contact Ruth Gwilliam 01403 750844
- ESOL / ENGLISH Classes - English as a second language. Daytime classes on Monday and Friday mornings. Please contact Anne Lock via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 07703 460683
- First Aid Training - contact Ian Cousins on 01372 379264 or email: email@example.com
- French Classes - Evening and daytime courses for all levels by established French Tutor on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Please contact Nathalie Boudaud on 01372 377352 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her web site www.nbtuition.weebly.com
- French Classes - Established Tutor Suzie Williams will be teaching beginners and Intermediate level French on a Thursday morning, starting in September 2016. Please contact Suzie direct 07915 074763 or by email email@example.com
- Italian Classes - courses fro beginners, lower intermediate, intermediate and upper intermediate levels are available. Please contact Elisabetta Pellegrini on 07904 434339 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leatherhead Orchestra - Wednesday evening - made up of talented amateurs, the orchestra also caters for inexperienced players who have never played in an orchestra before. New players are always welcome to visit and play along, with a more pressing need for string players to join. The public is always welcome at the termly concerts, the next will be held on Wednesday 20 July at 19.00. For more information visit the orchestra's web site www.leatherheadorchestra.co.uk or ring Sue on 01932 353665
- Ladies Keep Fit/Exercise Classes (Fitness League) - Tuesday morning. Our classes are designed to improve posture, mobility and strength . We exercise to music in a relaxed, friendly and non-competitive environment. Two classes run on Tuesday mornings - the first is a general fitness class, the second is gentler. Age group for both classes is 50+ Contact Julia Hopkins on 01932 848763 or email email@example.com
- Life in the UK - daytime classes, please contact Anne Lock via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 07703 460683
- Pilates - Tuesday and Friday mornings. Contact Julia Leivers on 01737 814458 or email email@example.com
- Philosophy Class - Tuesday afternoon class (2.00 - 4.00 p.m.). Please contact Howard Martin for further information 01366 348222.
- Spanish Classes - Heather Mosselmans will be teaching Spanish on a Tuesday morning. Contact Heather on 01483 284798 or email on Heather Mosselmans firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Surrey Figurative Art Group - Thursday morning and afternoon, excepting the last Thursday of each month. Contact Phillip Berridge via the LCA Office.
- Surrey Industrial History Group (SIHG) - Thursday morning (Autumn and Spring terms only) Log onto the web site: www.open-lectures.co.uk.
- Tablet/computer course - do you want to understand how to do useful things with that iPad or tablet you got given last Christmas? Easy to understand course with the WEA. Contact Anne Andrews on 01737
225100 for more information.
- Trumps Bridge - Thursday evening in the Abraham Dixon Hall, first Thursday of the month in Room G6. Contact 01372 274081
- Vikky Petch (Clinical Psychologist) - Thursday morning. Clinical
psychologist working with children and young people. Contact Vikky Petch
07853 421071 or email email@example.com
- Workers Educational Authority (WEA) educational classes -
weekday mornings, afternoons and evenings. Contact Joy Tapping on 01306
713355 or log onto the web site: www.weafetchamandbookham.org.uk
- Workers Educational Authority (WEA) East Surrey Community Learning:
Ongoing courses in subjects including dance, IT, art, sugar craft and
much, much more. Contact Anne Andrews for further information on 01737
225100 or visit www.southern.wea.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org